Tuesday 4 December 2012

Al Pacino

Al Pacino .. This guy has been in my life ever since i could remember, he taught me my favorite phrase "Say hello, to my little friend" .. I obviously don't use it in the literal form except it's pretty funny to say. 

To tell you the truth, i never knew him as Al Pacino, more like Scarface 
 That's the man! When I got to know what he went through to get where he is now .. It really inspired me to get back on my feet and never give up. 

He went from the streets to a great film career, it wasn't that easy as i recall. He went through loads of work mostly between the point where his hero died; his grandfather was the greatest work of art to Al Pacino. He looked up to him, he was mainly his role model. 

Aside from that! Al Pacino is just amazing, plain and simple if i were to rate him he would obviously be a 10.5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment